Chukchansi’s signature restaurant pairs a staggering selection from California’s famed wine country with the state’s most succulent steaks and ocean-fresh seafood. Handcrafted desserts provide the perfect ending to a truly memorable meal. Vintage’s elegant dining experience will impress even the most discriminating palate in an intimate setting highlighted by Vines, an exclusive and intimate wine and martini bar within the restaurant. Reservations are highly recommended.
To continue providing
excellent service, our last seating is 30 minutes prior to closing.
Please make your reservation through the Hotel Operator.
exclusive wine label presented by Fasi Estate Winery $38 per bottle.
• Prosciutto Prawns: Jumbo Tiger Shrimp wrapped with basil & thin slice prosciutto, grilled and served with sautéed fresh spinach and lemon butter sauce.
• Sweet Potato Fries: Hand cut fresh sweet potatoes lightly seasoned and fried crisp, served with fresh watercress aioli.
• Steak & Lobster: 7oz Filet Mignon USDA Choice Beef char-broiled to your liking, pared with a 12 ounce cold water Australian lobster tail and served with a trio of house steak sauces & drawn butter.
• Colorado Rack of Lamb: Six bone rack of lean lamb pan seared and oven roasted to your liking, served with smoked cheddar scalloped potato, demi glace & fresh rosemary.
• Chilean Sea Bass: Fresh moist white fish filet pan seared, served with spaghetti zucchinis, miso Beurre Blanc and crispy carrot.
• Chef’s signature cheesecakes, ask for this week’s special creation.
Click here for Menu
Click here for Wine Menu.