1. All entrants must be 21 years of age or older and a member of the
2. Tournament will accommodate up to 400 guests on a first come, first
3. Each guest must check-in to receive their score-card.
4. Tournament will be held on 20 slot machines.
5. The round will consist of three (3) minute sessions.
6. The guest’s score from the round will be recorded by a CGRC Team
Member and initialed by the guest. Guest will receive a copy.
7. Guest may only participate once per day.
8. Five (5) winners every hour, fifteen (15) winners per day.
9. Winners of the tournament will be posted every hour beginning at
6:00pm, with the last posting at 8:15pm.
10. Score Ties in the Top Five (5) Places:
a. In the event of a tie in the top five (5) places, the prize money will
be pooled for the respective places then divided among the
number of players tied. For example: In the case of a tie of five
(5) for the top score, we will pool the $100 eCASH + $25 eCASH +
$25 eCASH, + $25 eCASH, + $25 eCASH, totaling $200 eCASH.
Dividing the $200 eCASH among the top five (5) winners each
will receive $40 eCASH.
11. Winners must be present to claim prize.
12. The tournament slot machines will be set up with the following settings:
a. Time Line and Credit for all Rounds: Three (3) minutes and unlimited
credits. All credits will accumulate on the credits paid meter.
b. Auto Bet: The game will automatically wager the maximum
allowed before the start of each game. The player is then only
required to spin the reels.
c. Time Clock: A hand pull or pressing the spin button is required
to start the tournament. The clock is started by the first handle
pull or by pressing the spin button, and will stop during the tilts,
door opens, and power interruption. The clock resumes when
the game is resorted to regular play.
d. End of Session: When the clock reaches zero the machine will
lockup. If a wager is made before time expires, the machine will
lockup upon the completion of the current game.
Chukchansi Rules and Regulations
• Winning guest may be asked to provide:
• A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by
• Social Security number
• Physical address
• Chukchansi Gold Rewards Card
• The winning guest may be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099
and W-9, or 1042-S to claim their prize.
• By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and photograph
likeness for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
• This promotion is subject to change or modification at anytime and
the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at
the sole discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or
cancel this promotion at any time.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any
dispute or situation not covered by the official rules in a manner that
is fair to all concerned.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members and Marketing
Team Member’s “immediate family” are not eligible to participate.
This includes Team Member’s spouse, mother, father, sisters and
brothers, children, including “step”, “in-laws” and “grand” variations.