Peel & Win
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All participants must be 21 years of age or older.
• All participants must have a Chukchansi Rewards Card.
• All participants must have a valid government issued photo ID acceptable to
• All participants that earn at least 50 base points will receive a Peel and Win.
• Maximum redemptions are four (4) per day.
• Participants are able to win Peel and Win while supplies last.
• Participants can ONLY pick up and redeem Peel and Win on Thursdays
starting July 11 between 8AM-11:00PM.
• Participants must earn, receive and redeem on the same day.
• No Peel and Win will be available for previous play.
• Prizes will be awarded instantly.
• Peel and Win are non-transferable.
CHUKCHANSI GOLD RESORT & CASINO POLICIES
• Winning guest may be asked to provide:
a. A valid government issued photo identification card accepted by management
b. Social Security number
c. Physical address
d. Chukchansi Gold Rewards Card
• The winning guest may be asked to sign a Media Release Form 1099 and
W-9, or 1042-S to claim their prize.
• By entering this promotion, each entrant grants permission to Chukchansi
Gold Resort & Casino to use their name and photograph likeness for
promotional purposes without additional compensation.
• This promotion is subject to change or modification at any time and the
interpretation of the rules, eligibility, and prize distribution is at the sole
discretion of Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. All decisions are final.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel this
promotion at any time.
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Management will resolve any dispute or
situation not covered by the official rules in a manner that is fair to all
• Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino Team Members are not eligible to
participate. Marketing Team Member’s immediate relatives and cohabitants
are not eligible to win. Immediate relatives are defined as spouses, children
(natural, foster, or adopted), sisters, brothers, parents, (including step,
in-law, and grand variations), aunts, uncles, first cousins, nieces, and
nephews. Cohabitants are defined as persons who share mutual living